Liveability and comfort
Easily transport awkward loads from one level to another, such as shopping, luggage, prams or washing.
Future-proof your home
A lift in your home means you can enjoy convenience and mobility now and in the future, and stay put well into your retirement years.
The Elvoron HR can be installed into an existing lift shaft, or supplied with its own enclosure, with sheet metal panels, glass or other cladding of your choice.
Quality engineering you can trust
The Elvoron HR is manufactured by Garaventa, one of the world’s leading and longest-standing lift manufacturers.
- The Elvoron HR has been extensively studied and safety tested so users can travel with total peace of mind.It meets all required Australian standards and regulations.
- Emergency backup power system.
- Emergency manual lowering allows the lift to be lowered to the ground floor in the event of a power failure.
- Safety brake system
- Emergency stop and alarm
- Solid car accordian gate.
- Automatic bi-directional floor levelling.
- Up to 12m travel
- Speed 0.2 m/s
- Rated load: 455kg
- Roped hydraulic
- Internal and external applications
My experience was very positive from the time I visited their Gnangara premises to installation of a curved stair lift in my home … very professional explaining the whole process in detail and then preparing the work specifications and offered helpful advice on the stair lift that met my needs.
This involved a number of visits always on time and compared with another company no sales pressure.