Built for longevity
Engineered using heavy-duty structural components and proven drive and control systems, the Elvoron LU/LA has been built for safety, reliability and longevity.
Two-speed hydraulic control valve provides smooth, comfortable starting and stopping.
Public and residential applications
The Elvoron LU/LA is a compact lift designed for low rise and low occupancy buildings. Able to travel up to 7.6m, it’s ideal for community halls, churches and other small public spaces, as well as residential apartments where the characteristics of a sleek commercial lift are desired.
- Extensively studied and safety tested so users can travel with total peace of mind.
- Meets all required Australian lift standards and regulations.
- Automatic levelling function
- 1:2 cable hydraulic drive with automatic levelling.
- Emergency manual lowering system
- Instant safety brake system
- An emergency backup power system allows for lowering in the event of power failure.
- BCA compliant
- Up to 7.6m travel
- Speed 0.2 m/s
- Rated load: 635kg
- Roped hydraulic
We wish to convey our thanks for the friendly, professional and helpful manner in which both the quotation and subsequent installation were carried out. The installation team were exceptional in their customer service, professional attitude and clarity. They reflected well on your company.