Built for longevity
Engineered using heavy-duty structural components and proven drive and control systems, the Elvoron LU/LA has been built for safety, reliability and longevity.
Two-speed hydraulic control valve provides smooth, comfortable starting and stopping.
Public and residential applications
The Elvoron LU/LA is a compact lift designed for low rise and low occupancy buildings. Able to travel up to 7.6m, it’s ideal for community halls, churches and other small public spaces, as well as residential apartments where the characteristics of a sleek commercial lift are desired.
- Extensively studied and safety tested so users can travel with total peace of mind.
- Meets all required Australian lift standards and regulations.
- Automatic levelling function
- 1:2 cable hydraulic drive with automatic levelling.
- Emergency manual lowering system
- Instant safety brake system
- An emergency backup power system allows for lowering in the event of power failure.
- BCA compliant
- Up to 7.6m travel
- Speed 0.2 m/s
- Rated load: 635kg
- Roped hydraulic
We had a very good experience with PR King and Sons … good value for money and a quality product.
Everything happened on time, or even ahead of time! Everyone was very helpful [and] everything was clearly explained. Installation was done very competently by polite and efficient staff.
After installation, use of the stairlift was clearly explained to its elderly users [and] we were kept informed of progress throughout the project.