Liveability and comfort
Easily transport awkward loads from one level to another, such as shopping, luggage, prams or washing.
Future-proof your home
A lift in your home means you can enjoy convenience and mobility now and in the future, and stay put well into your retirement years.
The Elvoron HR can be installed into an existing lift shaft, or supplied with its own enclosure, with sheet metal panels, glass or other cladding of your choice.
Quality engineering you can trust
The Elvoron HR is manufactured by Garaventa, one of the world’s leading and longest-standing lift manufacturers.
- The Elvoron HR has been extensively studied and safety tested so users can travel with total peace of mind.It meets all required Australian standards and regulations.
- Emergency backup power system.
- Emergency manual lowering allows the lift to be lowered to the ground floor in the event of a power failure.
- Safety brake system
- Emergency stop and alarm
- Solid car accordian gate.
- Automatic bi-directional floor levelling.
- Up to 12m travel
- Speed 0.2 m/s
- Rated load: 455kg
- Roped hydraulic
- Internal and external applications
Every person we dealt with from PR King was reliable, thoughtful and courteous; we thought the price was very fair and your attention to us while we were deciding on the purchase of the Stannah was remarkable and very helpful.
The chair lift has proven to be an extremely important factor in enabling our continued residence in our existing house.
It is easy to use One of the things we are particularly impressed with is that it has so little impact visually our staircase. We are very happy with the stair lift and want to thank you sincerely for your input.